Saturday, October 31, 2009

Our little bugs!


Happy Halloween to everyone! Our two little bugs are all ready and snug in their little costumes. Daddy and Addi got into the Halloween spirit last night carving pumpkins and watching the Charlie Brown Halloween Special. Lexi loves her costume, it is cuddly, warm and puts her right to sleep- maybe we will have to use it tonight and see if that helps. We hope everyone has a great time trick or treating!

**Yes, I tried to rotate these pics several times and would get them how I wanted them but everytime they download they are sideways again. I'll figure it out some time but for now just turn your head!**

P.S. This account has been hacked by the evil online photo-rotator. Nobody's knows when or where I will strike next. Ha Ha Ha!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Cute little bugs! Sounds like you had a great Halloween!!

Drew and Edith said...

they are too cute!!

Followers

Blog Archive