Christmas was really fun this year as the kids are starting to be old enough to understand, participate and believe in all the Christmas magic. Lexi and Lei love the Christmas catalogs and browsed through all the toy possibilities.
Lei of course finds the princesses.
Addi, all grown up, writes her own letter to Santa, entirely by herself.
Dropping our letters off at Santa's mail box.
Complete enthusiasm and excitement as we drive around town looking at all the Christmas lights as a family.
Christmas Eve with the extended family, kids act out the Nativity with Ausi in the lead role as the baby Jesus.
Addi is a shepard but refused to wear a costume because it's not pretty.
Lexi is a wise man and also refused to wear a costume. Lei refuses to be a part of the cast. Mommy (who was the director last year) gives 10 year old director M sympathy and bravo for taking on this challenge.
Prepping for the big guy's arrival the girls scatter the reindeer food on the lawn.
Lei shows her enthusiasm for our Christmas Eve winter snow storm by trying to eat the fresh powder.
Christmas jammies and tired kids.
Addi taking care of all of Santa's needs.
Tucked snug in their beds, while visions of sugar plums dance in their heads.
Christmas excitement.
Baby's first Christmas.
Just what she asked for!
Lei holding a collection of princesses tight.
Hiding away from all the action with her princesses.
Lei being less then enthused about being brought back to the action, still clutching her princesses. Lexi being a super helper when it comes to opening gifts.
Mommy holding baby Ausi to ensure that he doesn't get lost in all the chaos.
Merry Christmas to all from the GranFam!


3 comments:
Awesome post! I love the pic of your tree all lit up....very cool. Hope to get my Christmas post done this weekend! Merry Christmas!
Super fabulous fun! I missed you guys. I love the picture of you and Brinn - you look beautiful! And of course your ridiculously good looking children are growing up so fast.
SO awesome! I feel like I was there. Christmas just gets more and more fun the older they get I think.
Post a Comment