Sunday, January 20, 2013

After the Party

We have been having a lot of fun with our new Christmas gifts.  Here are some pics of the Aftermess!

Lexi may not look happy about her self applied make-up, but I think she is only upset that she got caught doing it.
Looks like it was a make-up party for two!  
Lei had also been enjoying the unsupervised messy fun.



Fun is also anything that moves!  
If you give three busy girls a toy that goes, you will have three girls in constant motion!






Sledding at home!  I love that the girls can go to the sledding hill with Daddy and I can watch with baby Ausi from my front door! (in a warm, quiet, peaceful house- did I mention warm?!)


Can you see them!!





Addi and I catch up on some of the Christmas to-do list and make our gingerbread men heads!  Addi handles the icing bag all by her self and makes beautiful smiley faces!



Lei and Ausi show their cookie interest by playing with the cookie racks.


Look what Santa brought me!



The best things in life come in small packages!
 (even if the packages have a tendency to grow)




Addi had been going to choir practice with daddy for several months, while there she convinced the choir director that she needed a part.  She was to stand at the piano and play the end note of each song for the Christmas program.  When we arrived at church I noticed that she had done her make-up in the car without my knowledge.  Her response was that she just wanted to look pretty like me.  I must say that I think she wears the blue eye shadow better than me! She did a wonderful job on her number and received many positive praises for both her part and her make-up.



Once there was a snowman, snowman, snowman!


This smile melts my heart!





2 comments:

The Magalogo Family said...

Love the last snowman pic....also the one sledding with the arrow pointing was really cool. Keep trying to stay warm we are doing the same over here.

Kirse May said...

Love love love the pics. Tell Addison and that Karina TOTALLY approves of the blue make-up.

Followers

Blog Archive