Our Halloween season starts with Daddy coming home from a business trip with this little treasure, somehow it reminded him of home!
First on our Halloween check list is a visit to the pumpkin farm.
I love these sisters!
The girls really got into the Halloween spirit this year and seemed to love all the ghost and witch decorations they would see. Lei liked the ghost and would point and say "Ooooooo Boo! AHHHHHH!" but if there was a witch then she would cover her eyes to hide.
Daddy and the kids take action carving out unique jack-o-lanterns. Everyone got to help, Lexi and Lei were given the hole peircers and they poked holes all over their pumpkins. Addi got to help draw, cut and scoop out innards this year.
I think our pumpkins turn out pretty good this year.
The Pumpkin Family
From left to right- Ausi, Lexi, Mommy, Daddy, Addi and Lei.
Just kidding, no personal resemblances here- I hope.
On our way to Boo at the Zoo, we dressed the kids to be warm as little bugs.
There were many booths from the local businesses handing out candy and advertisements. After a couple of booths Lexi got smart. She would walk up to a booth and say trick or treat, They would then put candy and a flyer in her bag. She then would reach in her bag and pull out any flyer they put in, turn to them and say "I don't want this." and hand the flyer back to them. She is too smart.
Halloween night with our Three Princesses and a Frog.
Most kissable frog.
A Royal Affair.
Snow White having a candy overload.
Happy Halloween!
2 comments:
Cute pics!
So great - and I love that sign Brinn found. Love that frog costume. Those are some cute kids!
Post a Comment