Sunday, August 19, 2012

Turning Around

Blogging is a challenge sometimes with our little family because so much is happening every time we turn around.  
Things like... 
this.
This might just be the naughtiest thing a kid can do.  This is creamy Desitin butt cream.  It's thick, greasy and does not clean up easily.  It took a total of seven washes over three days just to get the cream out of Lexi's hair.  It took longer to get it our of our carpet.  


We have had several people comment on how much Ausi looks like Lei.  I don't know why but I am always surprised by this so I had to do a picture collage, and yes they look quite a bit alike.


Ausi does not like his bouncy chair.  T
he girls all loved sitting in this comfy seat but Ausi does not enjoy it.  
We joke that he doesn't like it because it is pink.


He does like his swing.  
Little superman taking a nap.


He's not the only one who likes the swing!



At least someone likes the bouncy chair!

Addi took a Ballet camp this summer.


This is our girls take on a Sunday Drive.

Little Rock Star


Love her winking smile!


Exhausted.  


Happy Birthday Daddy!  Wrapping up the last of the Summer birthdays, Lexi will be so sad because the Birthday song is her favorite.  She even has her toys play birthday party!


Lei is getting bigger and getting into everything and anything.

Dressing up.

Helping herself.

Caught being Cute!  Little guy smiling at 5 weeks old.  Love, Love, Love!


And that's what is happening every time we turn around!!











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those desitin pictures are hilarious. I am glad that you weren't too mad that you thought to grab the camera. Also I lova the little man's onesies! Getting so excited to meet him and see the girls. And you and Brinn as well of course. Have a great week!

Marilyn said...

You know those pictures are funny when it is someone else's kid. really priceless!!

Kirse May said...

Creamy desitin is the worst! Remind me to tell you some tales of Hurricana Karina at her worst destructo mode - I wish I had taken pictures like you had. Keep on truckin'!

Followers

Blog Archive