Wednesday, November 18, 2009
I'm the Little sister
Now that our family is on the mend from our winter colds we are starting to get a few more things done around the house. We cleared out the room that we had been using as an office and are going to be converting it into Addi's new room. Then Lexi will move into the nursery! She is doing better sleeping during the night and last night she sleep from midnight to six! Not that I should complain since Daddy has been on night duty while I was sick. Lexi has also discovered her tongue! She is so funny, she sticks it out all the time and will lick everything. If her blanket is in the way she will lay there and lick it. Addi thinks it is so funny and likes to stick her cheek next to Lexi and have her lick her cheek. Addi says they are kisses, and we agree with her. Addi has been helping her Daddy put Christmas lights on the house this week, I know that most of you are going to think that it's way to early to put up lights but in Idaho if you don't get them up before Thanksgiving then it will be too cold and miserable. Our girls are growing up way too fast, I can't believe how blessed we are and we are so grateful to have these two little blessings in our home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment