Sunday, October 5, 2014

GFR 2014

The first Granat Family Reunion (aka. GFR 2014).  With 14 Adults 15 Kids, one could say it was a huge success managing that crowd!

Bearworld, meet the Granat 15.
Coaster Cousins!




All Aboard!




Swimming and Sliding at Downata Hot Springs.


Playing in the park and visiting Family Memorial sites.










The family that plays together, gets WET together!







It's a war, and it looks like some people were too chicken to get wet and hide safely behind the sliding glass to take pictures!



Playing catch with Skipper.





Zoo Day with a bunch of monkey's!





 Guy's Only Golf time.





Cousin Count Down.  
Good Luck getting everyone to look at the camera at the same time!






Fourth of July.  
This Year Aunt L was in charge of the LDS stake float.  
And when you think Church float, I'm sure you think Ferris Bueler!
With Daddy as Ferris, Aunt L as a dancer, Uncle M and Mr. Rooney and assortment of cousins wearing 'Save Ferris' shirts, it was an amazing float- or I should say an amazing First Place float.  Way to go Team Ferris and congrats on the first place win.









Fireworks!  
The finale to our fourth of July and our GFR!







1 comment:

Kirse May said...

Oh boy! That brought back the fun big time! I really need to get copies of some of these pics since I lost my camera. Thanks for posting, and can't wait to hang out again soon!

Followers