The month of May has come and gone!
We have had some big moments as we watch our kids get bigger and bigger.
Starting with this little man...
Moving a mile a minute, this little guy is now crawling and pulling himself up. He chose Addi's b-day to make his crawling debut. I set him down on the floor with some toys so that I could take Lei in the other room. A minute later, I heard a noise at my feet and I looked down to see my little guy looking up at me! And he hasn't stopped since. We are on constant high alert. Is the basement door closed?, is the bathroom door closed?, who's closing a door? Watch out for fingers!!
Ausi also has started eating solids! Don't let this first attempt face fool you, he LOVES baby food. He especially loves the veggies, he gobbles it all up and wants more.
Um, maybe he is taking his love for eating a little too far!
Princess Lei, sitting in her tower's window.
Lei is super sweet with her little brother, she is very kind to him but she also just genuinely likes to be with him and interacting with him. Here she is playing peek-a-boo, and every once in a while will just give baby's head a good rub!
Mornings. Each one is different because we never know what the kids will come up with next, like maybe lets color before breakfast, or lets wear a beanie in may while coloring before breakfast. Why not.
I saw foot prints on my table the other day. I think I found one of the culprits!
Waiting for the bus. Yes, there's a skiff of snow on the ground. Yes, its may in Idaho.
I {heart} sister moments.
My mother's day morning. Ausi is in often (everyday) in the middle of our bed by 3am. Then as morning breaks Lei and Addi will wonder in (not sure who wakes up who, they share a room and often will wander in together). Addi (a daddy's girl) climbs in on Dad's side and Lei (a mommy's girl) snuggles up in the covers with Mom making the queen size bed Very Full! After five minutes Lexi will wonder in and want to jump on the bed, Ausi will reach over me and take Lei's pacifier and put it in his own mouth which will make Lei laugh, then she will steal it back, then he will steal it again, she will steal it back, and the game will continue and germs shared. Eventually the blanket and pillows find their way to the floor, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. I love it.
I love how little Ausi looks in this empty room.
There have been a lot of firsts this spring for this little boy like swinging in a swing and the feel of grass on his hands and feet.
I scream, You scream,
We all scream for ICE CREAM!
Feeling Crabby,
Little man has been a just a little bit crabby as he cuts his first teeth. The bottom two have cut and now the top two are making this babe grumpy.
Our regular Sunday tradition is to have pancakes right after church. Daddy jokes that they are as big as our heads and Addi proves him right, they are head size!
Picture perfect. Addi poses in Mommy's Kindergarten dress.
Lexi is always a ham! This is her "cooling off" her jam sandwich with a bubble blower gun.
Mega Lashes to die for! As I put mascara on Lexi for her dance recital, these lashes just went on and on. Lucky girl!
Both Addi and Lexi took dance this year. Their finally had a Peter Pan theme. Addi was a pirate and Lexi was one of the Michael characters in cute baggy jammies.
Where's Lei?
Hiding with two pacifiers. This little girl is obsessed with her pacifier. She is only suppose to have it at night so she hides with them during the day knowing that if she is caught she will have to give them up.
Pulling himself up everywhere.
A day that includes ice cream is a good day!
Flash Back to the 80's (and NO I don't really remember the 80's I was like 8). But we did our best to look the part for sister Lauren's 80's prom themed 40th birthday.
It was a lot of fun getting dressed up and going to dinner with Dalan and Christy. We got a lot of stares and questions but we had a great time.
Sharing! (for now)
Watching, even Ausi!
So Cute, but I know that she is just using this potato head piece as a make shift pacifier. Props for problem
solving and creativity!
We love a good carousel ride!
Mommy daughter date night with Addi . We went to her school's art show. It was fun to see all the fun things Addi has been learning and making at school.
Princess Lei. This little girl doesn't miss a single princess trivia fact, if you dress as Rapunzel then you better get your frying pan too!
Our Zoo is open and we have renewed our Zoo pass! Can't wait for all the adventures to be had this summer at the Zoo! And yes, even princesses go to the zoo.
I love it when the kids unexpectedly fall asleep!
May means flowers in Idaho! These two observer while Mommy and Daddy get the yard work done.
We have spent several days getting things ready. We planted a garden, put flowers in, dug some bushes out, soon we will be moving the fence and enlarging the back yard.
Into everything!
Ouch! Lexi slammed her thumb in a sliding door.
But ice cream makes it all better.
Sisters, snacks and a show.
A little piece of heaven (and a moment of peace for mommy!).
What do you get when you mix Cheetos and cousins?
An Idaho GranFam Party!
Of course we serve cotton candy. Why not.
And that's been our a-May-zing month.
3 comments:
So fun and so glad I got to see you and your cute kids for a few. They are getting so grown up. I love all the ice cream photos. Super fabulous as always.
Fantastic! What a bunch of fun pictures! I can't wait to see you all!
Great photos. I feel like I was on an adventure with you! I also feel tired from all that activity. It sure brings back memories!
Post a Comment