Friday, February 24, 2012

Caught in the act!

I have often thought "I wish I took a picture of that", but in the heat of the moment that has not always my first thought.  Here are a few "active" moments I had the patience to capture while the girls were still in the act!

First up is my little Picasso.

And my future make-up artist.


Or is it Clothing designer?  I don't even know how she was able to twist her sleeve with her arm still in it to get this redressing mishap.

Little miss help herself.

And big sister who was kind enough to help "clean-up".

Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar?  Well in this case it was rice krispy treats, and Lexi also believes that if she covers her face then we can't see her hiding behind the couch.

She also believes that the same is true of she keeps her eyes closed.

If you are starting to think that these pics are mostly of Lexi- just remember 2 1/2.  It makes a lot more sense when put in that perspective (sigh... and soon there will be two 2year olds!).

One of my least favorite daily occurrences is when they strip my bed and use it like a trampoline.  Now the frame squeaks and the pillows are always on the floor.

The escape artist/ nap time fighter.

Just like Mommy (when mommy was a sweet little girl).  We have many pics of Lei sitting "in" things.  Lei has broken a few baskets this way.

The lady in training. 

But she mostly likes to just play with the toilet paper roll.

The chefs.

The Culprit.
This can be blamed for a lot of things in Mommy's life, but seriously cookie dough layered with oreos then topped with brownie mix, then served with vanilla ice cream!?!
And just when I thought we couldn't top that desert we made Dulce DeLeche bars the next week end.  One word- YUMMY! 
 

Caught!  Pic's of the little man this week.  He is healthy and active as he moved around though out the entire ultra sound. (Could be a direct result from the amount of sugar consumed lately?).

Mr. Handsome!  Just like his Daddy.

1 comment:

The Magalogo Family said...

Sweet post Ramona! I want the oreo/cookie dough recipe...looks dreamy!!!!

Followers

Blog Archive