Our halls are decked and our tree is up, and then it was down.
Not sure how it happened, I just walked into the room and Lexi was standing beside the tree. When she saw me she announced "TA-DA!". Needless to say I was speechless.
Every morning is always full of excitement to see where Eldon (our Elf on the Shelf) is sitting that day to watch us and report back to Santa.
But we have three little angels on Santa's Nice list.
Our girls were excited to make a ginger bread house this year, I think they saw candy and they were sold.
It turned out pretty good even with all the "help" making it.
Oh look, is this a present from Santa?
Time to wrap up our little sister.
I know I have said this before, but Lexi is sooo Funny. Her latest gig- she flips the teeter-totter on it's side, moves around the back then leans on it with her arms folded and asks "Can I help you?" Next thing you know she will be charging for her assistance.
It's wonderful to have the house filled with joy and Christmas music. Lexi and Lei are perfecting their duet version of Jingle Bells which only has two words repeated over and over, Jingle Bells.
And it wouldn't be Christmas without our own Christmas miracle. After dressing Lexi and Lei in their matching plaid overalls, Addi was upset that she didn't match. So I told her I would go and look for something for her in my stock pile and 'lo and behold' I found a dress I must have bought four years ago and put away, in the same plaid pattern as the overalls. Our own GranGirl matching outfit miracle!
Thought we would end this blog with a little holiday music. Enjoy!
1 comment:
Thanks for the cute jib jab card! The girls are getting big and beautiful! We hope you have a wonderful Christmas! Aloha and Mele Kalikimaka!!
Post a Comment