Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Summer in Full Swing

 Mommy's new found love is biking.  She loves to get out and go for a ride and she will take the kids with her... if needed.  The kiddos like it too!

But the ride can get a little squishy, especially if your big sister uses you as a pillow!

Jogging stroller is a bit more spacious and seems to have the same effect on the kids.

The zoo is a roaring good time for the GranFam, and since it is only a five minute walk away we go a lot.

Our beautiful little Lulu as we like to call her, finally we get a great picture of her not being blinded by the flash!

Lexi is quite the little toddler.  She is sweet, funny and full of personality.  She is not, however, soft.  Lexi would excel in Rugby.  This little one does everything with full force and determination.
 Lexi loves baby dolls, she will cuddle them, kiss them, and this is how she puts them to bed.  I wish I had the next shot when she sat on her baby sandwich.

I love it when a thunderstorm rolls through, it freshens everything up and I love the colors of the dark sky and sunlight.  Addi took advantage of this afternoon shower.

Our sad little Addi learned the hard way to never get between baby Leilei and Mommy's cell phone.  The perfect impressions of eight little teeth left quite the bruise.

Our little one year olds in the morning.


And in the afternoon!

We took the kids to the Rexburg Rapids Water Park. 

Lexi loved to splash around, especially if it included splashing Daddy.  Addi is getting braver and loves to swim around in the chest deep water.  Little Lei took time out for a nap.  The park was great and had a wonderful zero depth area for our little crew.

zzz...zzz...zzz

Lei has not figured out how to walk but climbing does not seem to be a problem for her.  I believe big sister Lexi taught her this one.

She does a funny bear crawl most of the time now, and she can stand on her own, and she will lift things while in a standing position but she will not take any steps.  She started crawling at 6 months, now she is 14 months.  Her sisters walked at 14 months, but they were only crawling for 4 months.  I guess I just didn't think that babies crawl for 8 months.

Daddy had a birthday, his choice of cake was yellow cake with chocolate icing.

Holy smoke Daddy!  How many candles were there? 

Our crazy little family is taking advantage of what we can do this summer.  Thanks for sharing it with us!

Followers

Blog Archive